Friday, March 7, 2014

PROJECT




During this week I focused in a place. This place is a park, in particular, this zone, this circle. Here people usually meet with our dogs. So, I have been involved with people, I have been talking with them, I have been taken my own dog and I have noticed of some problems. For example, in this place there aren’t any benches. Either there isn’t any game for dogs and either a site where they can drink water. So, I have tried to resolve these problems with this model. This object, like a furniture, resolve this little problems for realize more comfortable take your dog at park. So, this is a pallet with two supports and is closed for back. On one side we have a object where we can put it the water and dogs can drink. The pallet can use like a bench on people can sit and under of it there is a space where people can put the dogs if them are fighting or something like this. This is a piece you can add more pieces.










No comments:

Post a Comment