Monday, November 11, 2013

Project 1

Me as an architect:  

  - Since my early days, I realized that I had a passion. I started drawing since I was 10 years old, and my parents encouraged me down this path. As I grew up, I realized that later in life I would have to find a way to use that leisure and make a living out of it. In Morocco, going full time artist is almost not an option. So, I choose architecture. Architecture for me, combines science and art. Science, because it has to be precise and art, to create beautiful and attractive buildings.
  - Since I love art, I would like to be more involved in the artistic part of architecture. In world where people are seeking for beauty in all domains, I think that a beautiful and well thought decoration contributes in making people's life easier. Whether it's an office or a home, decoration and interior design can influence a person's mood like feng shui technics.
  - Finally, I think that any interiors should be renewed just like outfits, according to seasons for example. But at the same time, it has to be practical.
Creating a part of people's life, designing their homes, and knowing that every day they will go back to their houses happy with will be the greatest fulfillment.   
 

To get to this result, my role model in this domain is definitely Philippe Starck.

No comments:

Post a Comment